December 24, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS! It's A...................

GIRL!
We no longer get to call our baby Shim, she is now our Baby Girl. 
I love waking up every morning to Mitch saying,
 "Good morning babe and my baby girl" 
I don't think I'll ever tire from hearing that.

Merry Christmas from Mitch, Rozalynn 
and our Baby Girl...
(Do you think I said Baby Girl enough times in one post? 
If you can't tell I'm SUPER Excited)

6 comments:

Hilary and Brian said...

We are sooooooooooooooooo incredibly excited for you! What a cute little girl your going to have!

Cassidee Garner said...

I was wrong oh well! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ashley said...

congrats roz!!

busch bunch said...

I'm so excited for you! Boom of boys and now girls lol :) congrats!

thejess's said...

YAAAAAAY!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Girls are the best!!!!!:)

Cori and Colin said...

Congrats Roz!!! You're going to be the cutest mommy!