December 29, 2011

Girls Day!

Today was the Ultimate Girls Day! We had all of my 
"little sisters" 
come over and spend the day doing girly stuff. They lived next door and across the street from our house, so they are pretty much the little sisters I never had. Today made me even more excited to bring my little girl into this world so we can paint nails and bake cookies and color anytime we want to...

a
Some of our beautiful creations ;)
I ended the day going out for ice cream with one of my best friends Danie. We're finally pregnant together and we're both thrilled! The only problem is she lives in ARIZONA! So it will be a little tougher for our kids to be best friends,
but we'll make it work. 
I hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas Break! I'm loving sleeping in till ten every morning, not worrying about boards or school. And Mitch just told me we're headed to St. George all next week. I'm SOOO excited! It will be so great spending a week with the hubby and celebrating our Anniversary. 3 whole years! 
Oh, and I almost forgot. My practically little sisters made a list of names for our little girl. I'm impressed, they came up with some good ones...Guess I'd better add these to our already HUGE list of names... 
(choosing names is WAY harder than I thought)
*Emma
*Holly
*Presslie
*Riley 
*Shelbe
*Sydney
*Ellie
*Ehliza
*Malana
*Shiniqua
*Lori
*Elisebeth
*Ella
*Shevele
WHEW! What would I ever do without these girlies!
Which one is your fav?






No comments: