I had the coolest patient a few weeks ago.
{Had to write it down before I forgot}
Little old Luis. A cute Spanish man that has a heart of gold. So there I was, cleaning away and he looks up at me and says:
"Rozy, I'm getting REALLY tired."
Ummmm Ok Luis, just close those little eye's of yours and take a nap.
And yet again he was like:
"No I'm REALLY tired, and the only time I feel this way is if I'm around someone who's having a baby.."
WHAT!?!
I was like No Luis, I'm not having a baby..
(I was only about 12 weeks and hadn't told my class yet)
My friend Steph was assisting me and was like, "I KNEW IT ROZ, I KNEW YOU WERE PREGNANT!" And I just kept denying, no way I'm totally not pg! So there Luis was, giggling to himself and said:
"Sure, sure...you're not pregnant."
Then precedes to give a HUGE wink to Steph.
HILARIOUS!
So when Steph left to grab me something, I whispered to Luis:
"How did you know that, I totally am having a baby!"
Then he just goes on and on about how he already knew, and he can just "sense" when he's around someone who's pregnant. Apparently he gets a very CALM feeling that makes him sleepy.
Claims he's never been wrong.
Can you say Baby Whisperer??
This guy is legit!
Who needs to pee on a stick??
Just go hang out with Luis for a while and he will let you know ;)
2 comments:
hehe...kids just have this way of knowing! When I was teaching and had just found out the night before, one of my little girls walked up to me and said, "teacher, you look the same way my mom does when she is having a baby." "Do I look bad?" "No, you just look different."
That's so crazy! I've never heard of this before! But so cool! Congrats!
Post a Comment