2 Board exams down, 3 more to go! WOOP! And I think we've endured the worst of it... 5 hours at a computer with a full bladder and in constant need of a snack is not my idea of fun. But Shim and I survived and are SO grateful it's over.. (Shim being the babe. The girls named our baby Shim until we find out if it's a She or a Him ;) I still cannot believe Thanksgiving has already come and gone. I feel like everything is passing right by! And too quickly at that... We had a Fabulous Thanksgiving at the Rowbury's this year with delicious food and family. Mitch had to leave Thursday night to work Black Friday and my parents were gone to Boise. SO, not wanting to spend the evening by myself I invited my three favorite girls to have a slumber party with me.. SO FUN! They all wanted to sleep in my moms giant bed but I only lasted a solid hour. Sleeping with three girls is not easy! Who knew such little ones could move SO MUCH! I am truly grateful for such adorable nieces. They get me excited to have a little one of my own. We ended our slumber party with Mickey Mouse waffles and a yummy breakfast! I mean, a sleepover is incomplete without our legendary Mickey mouse waffles!

Ry Ry LOVES pictures. (Ok not really, so we had to sneak this one. She was REAL excited about it.)

AWWW.... GRADUATION

Ok so technically I haven't graduated yet, the 12th is the BIG DAY! But we had pictures and simply couldn't refrain from taking pics in our well earned cap and gowns. So with a total of 10 days until graduation and 15 days till I'm completely done with school, I'm a happy camper. Can't wait for this week of finals to be over because that family of mine is coming to spend the entire weekend with me. Then it's simply sleeping in everyday, enjoying the holiday season and keeping baby Shim happy and stress free. Happy Holidays to everyone! I sure hope you've all busted out those favorite Christmas CD's of yours ;)
2 comments:
Congratulations on Graduation Roz!! That is so exciting! I am sure you are counting down the days until you are done!! I am so happy for you!
Miss you!
I love Shim, how creative is that!! Roz, you look beautiful in that graduation gown and you seem to be glowing! That's quite the accomplishment. Good luck on these last few stressful days.
Post a Comment