Can't WAIT till he is done and we get to go pick him up in New York! I have yet to visit there and now I have an even better reason to go visit. My brother is going to be a FABULOUS New York Missionary and I am seriously SO excited! {I'm so relieved he will have running water and electricity} SO Watch out New Yorkers... Elder Eaton is comin' to town!
3 comments:
Oh I wish he was coming to the NYC South Mission. When you guys come pick him up you'll have to visit with me in Manhattan.
My little brother in law is there right now! He LOVES it! He went to Sugar, and will be there until Decemberish-Ian Checketts. . .
That is so exciting Roz! New York is such a beautiful state, he is going to love it and be such a great missionary. I've been waiting to hear where he was going to go since I talked to him on Wednesday. Your brother is such a sweet boy, I got to meet him at a BBQ celebration for my little "sister" Linzy's high school graduation.
You are amazing Roz! I love reading your blog, thanks for sharing your life :)
Post a Comment