I've been BEGGING Mitch to get me P90X so I can attempt to get the coveted beach body (not that I'll be seeing beaches anytime soon) We now have P90X and I have done it a total of ZERO times! I keep seeing that darn Gold's Gym Bus that says "More love Less Handles" But instead of giving my body some love, I decided to give my bedroom some love and make my poor bed a few pillows. I'm LOVING this blue and red business lately and I'm Tempted to re-do my backboard to look like this ...

I've felt so BLAH lately, I want to redecorate my house ( I wish I could paint these silly white walls) I want to buy new clothes and chop my hair off or dye it some crazy color! I even parted my hair down the middle, attempting to look like those beauties on Pretty Little Liars. Does anyone else feel this way? I think it's just this time of year, not really spring but not really winter. I just pray spring gets here fast because I definitely have spring fever! I have 2 tests this week, and instead of studying I've made two pillows and managed to write this huge blog post....hm anyways I hope everyone had a great Presidents Day Weekend, and maybe next week I'll start giving my handles some love...

OH and don't forget, there is only 2 more days till I draw a winner for the giveaway. And thanks for all the comments, I LOVED all of the great suggestions!
3 comments:
kempo is my FAVORITE on p90x. . . .watch out for the ab ripper. . .that is EXACTLY what it does. . .it makes me hurt just thinking about it!
Okay I have P90X too and did it a bunch when I first got it and first got pregnant (the kickboxing is great!). Now that ive had my baby I am determined to start up again! Lets do it Roz! haha
Cute pillows BTW
Roz I feel the same way. I want to exercise but I don't do it, and I just want to paint my house and redecorate and sew stuff even though I don't know how to sew! Pretty much I want to do anything but study and exercise:)
Post a Comment