*What would I ever do without my wonderful
family? I'll tell you what I would do....I'd be stressed out to the maximum over finding patients in Utah where I know no one. But instead I am writing on my blog, stress free, eating cookies that my mom made.
*My mother dearest drove clear from Rexburg to get her teeth cleaned by me (she was nervous to say the least) and to spend the week with me of course. We had many bonding hours in that dental chair of mine, barely getting a thing done between the bursts of laughter and the silent tears from holding in our laughter when my teachers walked by. I'm surprised I even finished my full appointment series with her by my side..I am grateful for every minute she shared and spent with me. Mitch was gone this week working in spuds. (I've married a true IDAHOAN folks, so Idahoan that he took off work, to work in the potato fields, driving a dusty ole' truck, for "a break" from his regular work.. It's in his blood I guess. Once an Idahoan, always an Idahoan..) So it was a definite girls week complete with food, ice cream, fingernail painting and late night movies together. (oh and don't forget CoOkIeS)
*We had a full night last night because my AMAZING In-laws drove the dreaded drive to Orem for Maddie to get her teeth cleaned. Can you say BEST FAMILY EVER? I could go on and on about the wonderful things both my family and Mitch's family have done for us, BUT I will spare you of that and burden you with a huge load of pictures instead.
*I forgot to mention that we had a Baby shower for my sister Ashlie last weekend. SOO much fun, I even learned a few pregnancy words I'd never heard of? Pregnancy sounds scary and child birth sounds scary, so kudos to all you pregnant soon to be moms and mothers out there! On a lighter note, I Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful
FaLL weather before the snow starts falling...

*I just HAD to post this picture.. Heather came to pick me up for our girls night out discovering we practically looked EXACTLY the same! (minus how tiny she is) It was HILarious! We had to walk on opposite sides wherever we went because we looked pretty silly...
**And I have to add one more thing to this funny story. We were sitting at the Stephenie Nielsen talk before it had started and some random guy was standing next to me and said, "I really like your bow." I replied, "Thanks so much! Most people hate it and say I look like a Christmas present." He replied in the creepiest voice possible, "Well I'd sure loove to unwrap that present." WHAT!! Who says that? I about died with embarrassment for him. I flashed my ring at him and told him I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to say that to a married woman! Probably the best pick up line ever.. don't you think?
6 comments:
Wow, that guy is a creeper. Who says that even to a single person?? Should've punched his lights out. :o)
haha that guy sounds like a total creeper! I'm glad your family saved the day and came to get their teeth cleaned! :) Hope school is going good!
Haha oh my gosh, what a total creep! You look absolutely gorgeous Roz! If only we lived closed I would totally come get my teeth cleaned. Good luck with school!
Rozy I just love you! You have the cutest family ever...and I LOVE yours and Heathers twinner outfit. I still think you guys planned it but whatever lol! "I'd sure love to unwrap that present" Best Pick up line ever hahahaha.
Ok you are so hot serious I am so glad you decided to go brown even though its been a long time since you did it. That guy was creepy who says stuff like that hahaha. Thanks for the compliments on my ring you are so funny!
Ok you are so hot serious I am so glad you decided to go brown even though its been a long time since you did it. That guy was creepy who says stuff like that hahaha. Thanks for the compliments on my ring you are so funny!
Post a Comment