(right after we found out the great news and shed our tears of joy)
June 2, 2010
Just so we're clear....
WOW! Sorry for that last post, I guess I should clear up this little misconception! I received an OVERWHELMING amount of texts asking if I was in fact pregnant from the post on my blog.. Just so we're clear I Definitely am not pregnant... BUT........ MY BEAUTIFUL SISTER and her husband Brent are having a baby in December! That is my AMAZINGLY Great news. I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT! Well I already am, but I'm still SO excited for them! I guess I was a little too excited for my sister I didn't realize the assumptions that would be made from that post. I just had to make sure my sister didn't mind me expressing their Fantastic news! Anyways, I'm glad I could clear that up, so hopefully I won't be receiving a million texts asking me if I'm having a baby! NO no and no.. I won't be posting that news anytime soon.. SO congrats to my sister and her husband, I couldn't be happier for them!
(right after we found out the great news and shed our tears of joy)
(right after we found out the great news and shed our tears of joy)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aww.. that's awesome!! :) ha. That's funny... actually you being pregnant didn't even cross my mind. lol. I miss you too. haha. We all need to like get together and do something. haha. :)
I am SO excited for Ash!
Oh Congrats!! I really don't know her but o well!! So fun for ur mom!
Come on Roz...spill the beans! haha. That is really exciting! Im happy for her! Youre going to be such a fun Aunt! Miss you!
Post a Comment