June 3, 2010

Happy Birthday DADDY!!

Today is my handsome daddio's birthday! I am so grateful to have him as a father. He has taught me SO much! Mostly guy stuff like fishing, hunting, car stuff and what not, but I am so grateful I have such great memories with him just doing daddy/daughter stuff.. He is such an amazing guy and I'm so blessed to have him in my life...so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM!! (Here are a few AWESOME photo's my brother took.. and my daddy's new birthday outfit from his kids) LOVE YOU DAD!! Today is also me and Mitch's YEAR AND A HALF MARK!! I can't believe it's already been that long...Even though I'm husbandless for the summer I still love him mucho grande. (That's my spanish I'm learning in school hah) So Now I'm off to Georgia to spend the weekend with him. I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!

1 comment:

Team Allen said...

I haven't seen your blog forever!1 your dad is great I love him. and YAY for ASh being pregnant!! being an aunt has been much more fun then I ever expected. ANDDD marathon buddy soon?!!