I almost forgot! Baby Rylan Jonathan Scott is here... congrats Jon and Allie he is the cutest thing EVER!!
January 20, 2010
Such a great day..
So this morning when I woke up (bright and early) and was sleepily getting ready for cheer, I put on my last years winter coat... and to my surprise.. I FOUND MONEY! That seriously is my favorite thing ever, wearing old jeans or coats and finding money in them you didn't know you had.. It just started my day off in such great spirits. Anyways a few friends called us on Monday to go Ice skating. The last time me and Mitch went skating together was on our cruise ship last year, so we were very entertaining to watch on the ice that night. I wouldn't let Mitch skate without holding on to me the entire time, due to my lack of ice skating skills. We had such a fun time! ALSO.. My cheerleaders perform their sideline competition cheer at the game tonight! I'll video it, and if it's good I'll post it on here.. haha
I almost forgot! Baby Rylan Jonathan Scott is here... congrats Jon and Allie he is the cutest thing EVER!!
And here is Danie blowing out her birthday candles!!
I almost forgot! Baby Rylan Jonathan Scott is here... congrats Jon and Allie he is the cutest thing EVER!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when I find money in a coat or pants. It's so awesome. Best feeling. I haven't been ice skating in years. Cute hat!
FUN! I haven't been ice skating forever! Love your hat, you look adorable as always! :)
So I don't have your number or else I would have called you for sure by now. We really should get together. O and by the way my Family has an ice rink behind our house, SO if you ever want to go ice skating I have a great spot! Here's my number and I had better hear from you soon ;)
503-707-5435
When is districts?? I'd love to come and watch!!
ha. I love that! You feel so much richer. even if it's only like a dollar.. haha. and that baby is SUPER cute! :)
PS: I lied... I just got a new phone number last night like a couple hours after I gave you my old one. MY new number is 208-419-1253
Roz!! When can we have another millhollow date? Hopefully soon. I have a random question.. are you parents in my ward? Did they move?
Love ya miss ya
Ice skating is so much fun! I don't even remember the last time I went- there's not much opportunity in Texas.
Post a Comment