December 14, 2009

Birthday PaRtAy!

I had the best birthday party that I've had in YEARS! It was tradition as a child, to make gingerbread houses for my birthday parties.. but once I started cheerleading in 8th grade I ALWAYS seemed to have a game or some type of cheer event on my birthday. This year Rigby had a game, but I excused myself from it (since I'm the coach I can do that haha) and had a great time making gingerbread houses for my birthday party, just like the good ole childhood days! Thanks everyone who came and made it that much more memorable! Oh and thanks to my family for putting together the whole shabang, Love you guys! Oh yes, and me and Mitch made the dreaded drive down to Utah for the Pinnacle back end party. It was SO much fun seeing everyone and being entertained and fed all night.. And I'm glad to say we made it home safe on those inconvenient Idaho roads..

5 comments:

Kiera said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you had a great birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday cute girl! I can't believe you are already 22! That's what age I was when I last saw you and was getting married :) WOW. I just saw Stacie the other day!!! Do you guys still hang out? You both are just cute as can be.

Kassie Crapo said...

Happy late birthday!!! December birthdays are the best!! Hope you had a great one ;)

JeNnA said...

What a fun tradition for your birthday! And awesome that you are an assisstant coach! Thats gotta be fun! Happy birthday!!:)

Ashley and Ethan said...

Roz- lets just say I'm jealous of your clothes, because I am. We just don't have any money to go shopping like I used to for high school and college that it's sad. I have the same clothes from my first year of college. Anyway, I'm not griping, I just love your cute clothes! Looks like you had some fun Roz!
Ash