December 11, 2009

a BIG Thanks...

Well I turned the BIG 22 yesterday! Where does the time go?? It was such a great birthday.. I got so spoiled and loved every minute of it! My day started at 6:30 AM for cheer practice. (The Rigby cheer coach called me and asked me to be her assistant. Yes I know what your thinking.. But Rigby? I have been a Madison supporter all my life and always will be a Madison cheerleader at heart hah. But I couldn't turn down the opportunity to be part of a cheer squad, and I'm loving every minute of it!) ANYWAYS during practice the police came in and said the schools on LOCK DOWN and that we needed to stay in the school until further notice.. SO about 2 1/2 hours later I got to leave, and it's a good thing BECAUSE my day of being spoiled began at ten.. I got an amazing facial and scalp treatment, went to lunch, went to a watch party, had a great dinner and opened presents. I have a "surprise party" tonight, which my husband gave away, and I can't wait for that! And we're also going to Salt Lake on Sat. to look at beautiful Temple square. But everyone thank you SO Much those of you who wished me a happy birthday via facebook, text, or phone calls... It seriously made my BIG 22 the best day ever!

3 comments:

Team Allen said...

oh happy bday!! I usually remember that on good old December 10. I hope it was a most wonderful day :). 22 is awesome-so much different then 21 of course.

Lindsey Martinez said...

Happy (late) birthday! Sounds like a fun day! Oh and your family Pics are adorable! You and Mitch look SO stinkin cute together!

Abby said...

Awww Happy late Birthday. Sounds like you had a fantastic day!!! Don't you just love it when someone gives away a surprise. haha.