November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

Well I didn't get very many pictures of our fun Halloween party, but we had a YUMMY Dinner and Carmel apples and treats... We played games and bobbed for apples hung from a ceiling fan hah.. So it was a fun weekend. We decided we're going to attend Mitch's parents ward while we're living here so we finally went to all 3 hours of church after like 3 weeks of only going to sacrament! I just have to say I had such a great lesson on GRATITUDE and it was exactly what I needed. So the quote of the day is have an ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE.. Sometimes I think I have been so spoiled in my life that I start expecting things instead of realizing that I have SOOOO many endless blessings.... So Thank goodness for Relief Society to put me back on my feet and remind me to be grateful and to have an Attitude of Gratitude... Hope everyone had a great Halloween weekend! Some of My FAVORITE Neighbors.. This is about the time my camera DIED... Mr. and Mrs. Smith..

10 comments:

Jeremy and Jess said...

Only you would think of this... I think it is very cute!!

Powell's Place said...

What a good idea for costumes! Sounds like a fun Halloween night!

Ben and Stacey said...

Way cute! I can't believe you copped out on Utah after like a week, haha, it's ok- that's how I felt when I moved to Logan at first. I'm jealous you're back in good ole Rexburg though!

Ashley Sullenger said...

haha, I can't believe you moved back! That post was so funny, but I know what you mean, I do love Idaho! You guys look hot in your costumes!

Chase & Megan said...

I love the costume! I started nail school like 2 weeks ago. I go to vouge in idahofalls, you just have to call them. You might be able to start in my class you would have to call and ask. I know the next class would start in January. So if you want to go now I would for sure call soon and find out. It would be so fun if you could come to class with me!!

Hilary and Brian said...

your costumes are so AWESOME!! i so wish i could get brian to dress up! last year i tried doing the romeo and juliet, he refused to even try on the tights haha

Kiera said...

I love the costumes! Happy to have you back in Idaho. You guys should think about KUNA! :)

aubreeann said...

ok next year we will trade! you can be mario and luigi and we will be mr and mrs smith cuz that is such a good idea!! :)

your cute roz!!

Colette said...

Cute costumes! Hope things work out for you in Rexburg, at least better than they did in Orem ;)

Katie!! said...

cuuute costume idea!! you two definitely make a great mr. and mrs. smith!