October 29, 2009

Moving again??

I know me and Mitch are silly but we've decided to move back to Idaho tomorrow! I know we didn't really give Orem a chance BUT we really feel like we should go back home while we have nothing else tying us down. Mitch was supposed to start school and that fell through and I was supposed to have a job and that fell through, and I know it wouldn't be to hard to find other jobs but we just feel like we're not supposed to be here right now. SOO We've have multiple people come look at our apartment and a few of them are interested in buying it.. We're probably just going to pack up a lot of our stuff and come home this weekend TO PARTY FOR HALLOWEEN!! I LOVE HaLlOwEeN, I can't wait to dress up and carve pumpkins and go to haunted houses and corn mazes! It's the best time of year! (Minus the freezing cold weather yuck..) SO Everyone in Rexburg who missed the Rowbury's presence, we are now COMING BACK! haha So there's our little update and if anyone is thinking..."why did you even move to utah?" Don't ask because we seriously have no clue! We thought we had things planned out but nothing worked, so we want to be home by our families.. SO now it's off to REXBURG and time to start searching for a job! If you know of any let me know cause I have no idea.. Anyways I hope everyone has a SpOoKTaCuLar weekend! Let's pray it doesn't snow... Have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Oh yeah I almost forgot! Here are a few pictures of our apartment we had for 1 week! ha we will always remember our week here in Orem... This room was still pretty empty, but I'm glad I didn't do more because it's already packed back up in a box :( oh and those couches came with the apartment, dont' judge me ha This was my Kitchen, I will admit this was a GREAT Kitchen and I will miss it a little bit...

11 comments:

Ryan said...

Roz! Oh my gosh I can't believe it. I remember laughing reading all the little "things" that happened to you during the move, and ryan got a kick out of it too, but I'm sorry things didn't work out!! Home is always a good place to be tho :) Enjoy it! And yes, that kitchen was a very nice one haha. Love ya :)

The Olsons said...

That is cRaZy! Good luck with the move! I hope it doesn't snow on you either, YIKES!!!

Hilary and Brian said...

i would have to say that idaho is better than utah...i don't blame you! cute apartment down there though! i don't think brian will ever wear halloween teeth, i should try that tomorrow!

Abbie said...

Seriously!!! We never even got to do anything!!! That makes me so sad!

Powell's Place said...

That's great you get to move back home close to family! I am amazed at what your house looks like in one week, though! Nicely done!

McKenna Dutcher said...

Sounds like you have a lot going on!!! haha CRAZY! I hope that you didnt get everything unpacked and throw away your boxes! I hope that moving goes good and its always better around family! ;-)

Destry and Liz said...

Yay! :) Im so excited to see you! Are you coming tomorrow night? You have to help me! ha...i seriously have no idea what to be for the party and I have no costumes!

Team Allen said...

ohh sad! we were so close to seeing you..good luck in Rexburg!! I'm glad you get to go home..

KC Photography said...

Home Sweet Home :) We should get together and go to dinner sometime since you two are going to be close! Good luck with everything.

Nicole Arnold said...

So are you guys not going back to Utah? Is Mitch still going to Helicopter school. Good luck! We lived in Orem for 3 years and loved it-- but its always hard to be away from family. Hence, us moving back!

Colette said...

I can't believe how moved in you were for only a week. You were busy in between your trips to Rexburg.