Well today me and Mitch packed up a lot of our apartment here in Fresno! I'm going home next and Mitch is staying till the end of September... We decided to ride the scooter Clear to the Fresno temple after church today and take a few pictures with our new camera! We finally got one after like 2 months of not having one! We also decided to start a scrap book of all the temples we go to! So we took our first picture of our scrap book by the Fresno Temple! By this time next week we'll be able to add the Oakland, Sacramento, Redlands, San Diego, Newport Beach and the LA temple to our scrap book! We're soo excited! OH and speaking of books, my quiet book will be 100% complete Tomorrow! So I will be posting some pictures of the end result of all my hard work! Thanks to my relief society preident out here, she has done SO much to help me! Anyways I hope everyone had a great weekend!

We're thinking we'll go back during the day time and get some better pictures, it was a little to dark...

This one's for you mom! haha this has been my sweet ride all week since Mitch has been taking my car...
3 comments:
So fun! Can't wait to see more pics of the temples you visit. Nice ride! I'm excited we are going to be neighbors... we'll have to get together for sure once you guys are all settled in UT.
Okay, I want a scooter! It looks so stinking fun! Im so excited to see you! Dont worry about school! We will be playing no matter what! :) See you soon cutie!
That scooter is sweet! haha I really would love one of those! That's really cool you've been able to visit all of those temples. Take advantage of going before you have kids. It gets so much harder. I bet you're excited to come home!! Hope everything goes well for you packing up.
Post a Comment