September 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!!!

Well I wish I had embarrassing photos to post when Ashlie was younger, but I don't so a few photos I stole from her facebook will have to do.. My sister is the worlds best big sister! She has always been SUCH a great example to me. She has so many talents and skills that I could only dream of. She's great at the violin, she's very smart in school, she was born with every crafty gene known to man (which left me with 0) She is the most thoughtful person you will ever meet. She is always making cards, or making a blanket or doing something for someone else. She is very selfless and would give you the shirt off her back if you asked her. She has always taken such good care of me and she is always there when I need her. Even though we are miles apart I know I can always call her with any of my problems and she will have her wise words of wisdom to help me through my tough times. I don't know what I would have done without my great big sister and her great example she set for me. YOUR THE BEST SISTER! And I am so lucky to have been born as your little sister.. I count that as one of my biggest blessings in my life is having you as a big sister.. I can't wait to see you this time NEXT WEEK! LOVE YOU and have the happiest birthday ever!

2 comments:

Zach and Nikky said...

What a cute post Roz. Ash really is the best! I love her!

a.eborn said...

You seriously didn't need to do that... make me cry that is!! I know we haven't always gotten along, but I wouldn't trade you for any other sister in the world. If anything-I look up to you. You're always so happy and smiling and nice... Not to mention-crafty-you so did get some creative genes, you just didn't have any opportunities to let them out until now! I love you so much sister! So so SO very much. I can't wait to see you this weekend either! You're the bestest sister in the wHoLe WERLD!!!