Well the East wedding went PERFECT! Danie made the most beautiful bride ever. I was so grateful I could be part of her special day. She's the best friend you could ever ask for.. So I have a few pics from her wedding and Ashley Felix makes the most beautiful pregnant mommy! I JUST HEARD SHE HAD HER BABY BOY! CONGRATS ASH!!Chalyse held her a baby shower and it was SO much fun. It was great seeing everybody and it was especially great tasting all of the yummy baby food (ha disgusting)And.. MY HUSBANDS HOME!!! He said he was coming home on sunday but he surpised me and got home early Saturday morning, he drove ALL night long... CRAZY! But it's been so great having him home, people here in Rexburg were starting too think my husband was imaginary because he was never around! hah But it was a great weekend and I had so much fun seeing everyone! Hope everyone else's weekend was great!!I'm posting like a thousand pictures so enjoy...
d="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5384036954535216194" />
Hey, my name is A'Lece and this is going to sound crazy but I came across your blog on accident and I noticed your zebra print purse. It is adorable. If you don't mind I would like to know where you got it. :-) My email is askaggs@firstfd.com Thank you so much!
1 comment:
Hey, my name is A'Lece and this is going to sound crazy but I came across your blog on accident and I noticed your zebra print purse. It is adorable. If you don't mind I would like to know where you got it. :-) My email is askaggs@firstfd.com Thank you so much!
Post a Comment