August 20, 2009

Quiet book contiunes...

Well yesterday was our weekly book night so I thought I'd post my pictures so my madre can look at them back in Idaho, which I get to be there in less than a month now! I just wanna say how grateful I am for the Relief society sisters in my ward, they are so great and they do so many fun activities, like weekly water aerobics (which is a lot harder than it sounds, I am SO sore) But they are so great and they have been keeping me so busy my last month here and I'm am extremely grateful for all of them. My quilt is coming along slowly but surely I'll post a few pics when I get a little more finished. I got my Gold's Gym membership and I'm so glad I did, I was EXTREMELY out of shape, and the classes are so fun! They make me very sore but I love keeping active.. OH ya! I have to make a desert for our ward BBQ on Saturday night and I don't know what to make, so if anyone has some great ideas for me let me know! THANKS! Hope everyone enjoys the last week of summer, my online class starts next Tuesday.. BLAH so enjoy before school starts! They still have lots of work to go, and yes I spelled Remember wrong how embarrassing for me.. I was concentrating to hard obviously SO I need to figure out a cute way to fix that ha but anyways these are the starts of those pages!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love your quiet book. I've been trying to decide if I should make a quiet book myself or just buy one, but the ones you can buy can be kind of lame. So, maybe i'll try making one like yours!

gelly said...

Way cute Roz! Good job

Kiera said...

I love this!!! I wish my ward would do something like this! And any kid won't care at all about the rember, they'll just be focused on the activities!

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

Way cute, I'm not artistic enough to copy that! But yeah I still keep in touch with Nadia. She is on a mission right now in England... I don't know if you knew that or not. But we write every now and then, she seems to be doing pretty good and she likes it a lot.

Amy Kay said...

Roz!!! I am so glad you found me! You have just the cutest blog I have ever seen and this quiet book is SO adorable. So glad we can stay in touch!