I'm so sad today, all the fun wives that were out here this summer are now gone.. Me and Adriana are the only ones left and I can't help but be, well a little depressed about it.. No more fun pool parties and crazy target runs and library days.. I'll miss everyone so much. I am grateful however that I got to meet so many great ladies out here.. We had a blast and I made some life long friends. I LOVE YOU GUYS! So now my busy days consist of....
-sewing a few squares of my quilt...
-teaching myself how to play the guitar ( off of you tube. pathetic i know)
-sitting on Facebook and blog stalking..( I know all of you are guilty of this to..)
-clean and do laundry (sometimes)
-watch every episode of Hannah Montana
-sit at the pool and work on my tan..
But come Monday I'm starting off a productive day by purchasing a month membership at Gold's Gym! So I'll at least get a few yoga and palates classes in the last month of my summer in Cali... SO I just wanted to blog a little about my depressing day, and just say how grateful I am for all of my friends and family... I'm excited to go home in like 33 days! We're gonna live in Rexburg for a few weeks, so everyone in Rexburg better get ready for some end of summer partying before me and Mitch move to Utah! And I hope everyone has a great day today, and I suppose I'd better get back to my busy life and exciting guitar lessons on you tube....
Thanks guys for a wonderful summer!
Roz! I miss you! But just think, youll be home soon and we can play! Im so excited and Im sorry that we dont get to come to Cali. I wish we could! Have a good day!
So crazy Summer is almost over! Summer sales always has lots of fun memories. I'm excited your are moving to UT!! We will be neighbors and have to hang out and craft :)
Hey! We're still in Poky. You guys are in Fresno? That's pretty sweet. Are you selling something? Last summer we sold for APX in Portland. That was pretty fun. So are you guys done at ISU? Looks like you guys are having a blast!
awwwww roz, we all miss you too. I dont miss being in Fresno at all but I miss all the ladies.... well almost all of them. ;) Hang in there 33 days and you will be done!!
4 comments:
Roz! I miss you! But just think, youll be home soon and we can play! Im so excited and Im sorry that we dont get to come to Cali. I wish we could! Have a good day!
So crazy Summer is almost over! Summer sales always has lots of fun memories. I'm excited your are moving to UT!! We will be neighbors and have to hang out and craft :)
Hey! We're still in Poky. You guys are in Fresno? That's pretty sweet. Are you selling something? Last summer we sold for APX in Portland. That was pretty fun. So are you guys done at ISU? Looks like you guys are having a blast!
awwwww roz, we all miss you too. I dont miss being in Fresno at all but I miss all the ladies.... well almost all of them. ;) Hang in there 33 days and you will be done!!
Post a Comment