August 25, 2009

First day of 16th grade!

WARNING: This is a blog down memory lane for me so if you don't feel like reading it, that's fine ha I just did it for a few memories of my college years... That being said! I feel like I've been going to school forever.. I'm only doing 1 online class because we won't be living in Pocatello by ISU. So I'm taking my last class that I need for my program, the dreaded Anatomy and Physiology.. UGH I am not looking forward to it, and already I've been watching online video's and falling asleep and having to start over.. So I guess it's better than falling asleep in class and not being able to rewind the teacher! But hopefully I'll finish this class and be in the Dental Hygiene program next year! I was an alternate this year, but I didn't have 1 class finished so that's what I'm doing this semester starting today! I miss everyone at school though, and cheerleading and even po dunk Pocatello! But I guess once you get married you've gotta make sacrifices (liking hanging up the cheerleading pom poms after almost 9 years of cheerleading) But the other day I got a message from each cheerleader saying "you are so pretty" It made me cry a little cause I miss them so much but I'm glad there still thinkin of me even tho I'm a million miles away and I'm no longer a Bengal Cheerleader! But I'll always be one at heart! hah Wow I really need to move on with my life haha But anyways I hope everyone who is going to school has a great first day. And for ole times sake I'm going to blog about my first day of college EVER... Melissa please tell me you remember this day! haha Fall 2006.... It was the morning of my first day of college at ISU. Me and Melissa were roommates and we are both, well.. direction impaired. SO we finally find campus, but no parking spot. We decided to park at Taco bell because we would only be a few hours.. So we met back at taco bell and.. NO CAR! We had no idea what to do, because either we were lost and at a different taco bell, or my car got stolen! Then Melissa noticed the TOW sign and we figured my car had been towed. We call one of the cheerleaders to come give us a ride to my car, and they only accept like $200 cash or something, so I was LIVID at this point, went to the ATM and finally got my car back. I think we managed to get locked out of our apartment to, but that a whole other story.. Anyways I hope everyone has a better first day of school than that one.. haha and I just feel like posting pictures of my college years!

2 comments:

Abby said...

wow- so many pictures! looks like you had a blast! i'm sure it's hard to move on after 9 years of cheerleading- especially w/ cool friends like that...

Good luck w/ Anat & Phys- i loved that class. I was actually a tutor for that class.

Unknown said...

oH MY GOSH I loved to post! tahts how i know you girl! You little bengal you! love it!:)