I just wanted to post a few more of our fun pictures we took.. I'm excited for this weekend tho! Me and Mitch got a hotel in San Francisco with a few friends from the office, so we'll be staying in San Fran all weekend and having a blast for the 4th of July! So I'll be posting some more fun pictures soon!
I love your pics. It looks like you are having tons of fun. I want to be at the beach with you. When we get back us girls should take a sweet road trip!!! i miss ya babe!
2 comments:
I love your pics. It looks like you are having tons of fun. I want to be at the beach with you. When we get back us girls should take a sweet road trip!!! i miss ya babe!
*AWHH IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE HAVING FUN!...ALL YOUR PICS ARE CUTE..=)..BUT YEEA ASHER & I ARE GOING ON SEPT. 29TH IN SLC!!..
Post a Comment