We went down for a quick weekend in Boise in hopes my sister would have her baby! She was supposed to have it on Friday, but they were too busy. They told her to call later and they would re-schedule her induction. They re-scheduled it to Saturday morning.. My mom and I had her kids and were waiting and waiting to hear some good news. But instead we get a call that said they were still too busy and they needed to re-schedule her AGAIN! UGH. I was getting super impatient and I wasn't even the one having a baby!! My sister failed to mention that her water broke, they went to the hospital, there was no room so she waited for one to open, when they finally had a room open they raced her in there and 30 minutes later she had a baby. No Epidural or nothing! Aint nobody got time for that!! So as we were waiting around for her to let us know when they could fit us in, she was off having a baby in less than an hour. We got a message saying they wouldn't get her in this weekend. I was a little depressed, but two minutes later we got a picture message with a perfectly perfect baby saying, JUST KIDDING SHE IS HERE! What the.. We got the kids all packed up and loaded in the car and raced down to the hospital to meet this perfect little angel from heaven. Kinsley Orissa.
Best little buds exactly 6 weeks apart...
And then theres these best little buds that are only 3 weeks apart.
Whew- between my sister and I we have 5 kids under the age of 3! What were we thinking?? ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment