December 4, 2014

Getting to Know Our Sweet Berlyn..

The first few weeks took a little adjusting with our new little addition. She wanted to be held CONSTANTLY! Which was great for mom, but not so great for Brikelle.
She was always soo sweet with her little sis. But for the first few days she did not like mom one bit! It literally broke my heart. I would try and hold her and snuggle her and she would want nothing to do with me. It only lasted three days, but those were the longest three days without my sweet Brikelle loves.
 I had to document, this was the first time she let me snuggle her after we brought Berlyn home.. 

 2 Week Dr. Appointment! Got all three girls ready and out the door.. Whew! 
 My sweet babies 
 2 weeks new! 




 Kayla's baby shower! This was my first major outing since giving birth, two weeks prior, but I wouldn't have missed seeing my best friends for anything! 
 Rowbury Girls! 

 Life is rough when you sleep all day.. 
 Just being lazy 

 I love sleepy eyes when they first wake up.. 
sleep smiling.. 
Gosh. I can't believe how fast time is flying. Bad mom award goes to me since the newborn in this picture is now almost five months old! Time to catch up the old blog..  Brikelle has been the best big sister. She is always looking out for her little Berlyn and giving her kisses. I LOVE having two kids, plus they are kinda cute ;) 

No comments: