For Real!?!?
How is my baby girl two years old already?? These have been the greatest (and sometimes hardest) two years of my life. Brikelle definitely has a mind of her own. Sometimes I feel like I'm failing as a parent because she NEVER listens to a word I say, unless it benefits her in some way. She is one smart cookie. And when I say smart, I mean she is like a baby genius.
- Spell her name
- Sing her ABC's
- Count to 20
- Sing several primary songs, Frozen (of course) and a few other Disney movie songs.
- Sometimes I feel like I'm carrying on a conversation with a four year old. She talks SO well
- Sometimes a little too well....(VERY SASSY)
- She knows most of her colors and shapes (this kid knows what a hexagon and octagon are) For real, just ask her
At times she is very trying and likes to push her limits. But at other times she is as sweet as pie. She will ask mom and dad to lay by her every night before she goes to sleep. She wraps her arms around both our necks and pats our backs.. Mitch will start to leave the room and she will say, "Daddy wait..... you forgot kisses." One of my VERY favorite things she says is.. "mom, you my best friend in the world" It literally brings me to tears every. single. time. she says that. (pregnancy hormones maybe??)
I've decided she is going to be an amazing big sister. She will give my tummy snuggles and kisses daily, and tell her baby sis stories. I can't wait to see her play with her little sister, they will have so much fun together.. Or maybe just get into loads of trouble and give their mama more gray hairs...I feel so blessed that this little girl is mine. She may never sit still or listen to a word I say, but she had a heart of gold and an amazing imagination. I can't wait to see what the future holds for this little bundle of fire. She's my feisty, sweet, smart, amazing daughter and I am so proud of her. Happy Birthday little one.. I love you more than you will ever know!






No comments:
Post a Comment