September 16, 2012

East Idaho State Fair

It was that time of year again. FAIR TIME! I had a love/hate relationship with the Fair this year. Mitch was there EVERYDAY all.day.long. The only time I saw my husband was when we actually went to the fair to visit him. But, once we got there I fell back in love with the greasy food, smelly animals and the finest crop of East Idaho people. Yes, I could sit at the fair ALL day long and just people watch, as long as I had a tiger ear and some other deep fat fried food to nibble on. 
 Our trip is incomplete without Red Barn ice cream
 I missed this handsome guy, can you tell?
 Moments like these melt my heart. 
 Let's be honest, everything this little gal does melts my heart

 This girl is so precious to me.


Well. Fair time has come and gone. See ya again next year. 

No comments: