April 13, 2012

Twenty Six

Today  my darling husband turns 26. How lucky am I that I get to call this handsome boy my husband. I'm so grateful he was born on this day 26 years ago.
1-Eric Mitchell Rowbury was born on April 13,1986
2-His mom named him Eric Mitch, knowing he would go by Mitch, because she didn't like the sound of Mitchell Eric
3-She once told me he was named after Mitch on the old version of the Parent Trap
4-When he was a baby he could only drink goats milk
5-Brad, his older brother,would ride his bike down the road to get his special milk for this spoiled boy
6-His sisters used to make him clean the whole house while their mom was gone, I should thank them for this because I often come home to a clean house with dishes and laundry all finished



7-He loved growing up in country, playing in the dirt and rocks
8-Out of all the sports Mitch played, he found that his favorite thing to do was racing motocross.



9-He had a dog named Dumb, who I'm pretty sure was one of his best friends
10-He loved playing sports, baseball, basketball, football and he even did pole vaulting



11-Mitch went to South Fremont High School, where I've heard he was loved by all
12-I love hearing adventures from his high school days, St. Anthony boys sure knew how to have fun
13-The summer after he graduated, he met a girl at the 24th of July Parade
14-He got his Mission call to the Southern Houston, Texas Mission and left in April of 2005



15-The people of Houston fell in love with this boy and he still keeps in contact with many of his converts and friends



16-He returned in 2007 and {awkwardly} held the hand of a girl just a few days after he returned home
17-Mitch started a construction company {Rowbury Construction} and did very well with that. But he decided to move to Florida for summer sales
18-He chased a girl for over a year and finally asked her to marry him on September 26, 2008 in Boise



19-They were married for time and all eternity on January 3, 2009



20-They went on many adventures, living and traveling across the United States
21-Mitch supported me while I finished my Dental Hygiene dream



22-He has a wonderful job with Verizon and loves what he does
23-He found out in September of 2011 that he will be a dad in a few short months
24-He is the best husband a girl could ask for and is the reason I wake up every morning and say- I love being married

25-He is the most honest, hard working man I know along with my dad
26-Eric Mitchell Rowbury will be the best father to his baby girl in 6 short weeks and I can't wait to see what the next 26 years of our lives bring. I love him more and more everyday.

Happy Birthday Mitch. Here's to many more years and Birthdays with me by your side.


3 comments:

The Niederer's said...

aww!! this is just precious!

The Niederer's said...

aww! this is just precious!

Nicole Arnold said...

Happy Birthday to Mitch! I will say Dumb had the most RANK farts I will NEVER forget. hahaha