January 11, 2012

BABY GIRL!

We are HALF WAY THERE!!!
Oh my word, today was literally the best day of my life. We had an ultra sound and it was my proudest mommy moment yet! You're already such a ham! You were flipping and turning and seriously just putting on a BIG show for your daddy and I. It was HILARIOUS! You are going to be just like your mama, having to be the center of attention and making sure all eye's are on you! And you're already so photogenic! The nurse said, 
"Alright now let's take a picture of her little face",
 And guess what you did... Your hand was down by your side so you whipped it right up to your face and nuzzled into your hand a little bit, and then you were ready for your picture to be taken. 
This was the result:

The nurse was laughing so hard.
 I felt like you were having a personal photo shoot and everything you were doing the nurse was absolutely Loving, and your parents were loving it even more! Not to mention your growing healthy and strong. We pretty much watched a movie of you on the big screen checking every inch of your body making sure everything was normal. Everything about you is PERFECT! We listened to your strong heart beat and watched it beat in amazement. She even said you've grown 4 days ahead of schedule. 
Like my grandpa would say, "Your growing like a weed." 
You'll be here before you know it! 
I'm a little sad because I still can't feel you move. Which was a huge shock to the nurse because you were totally doing full out gymnastics in there.. (Once again, I was so proud) But she said my placenta is acting as the shock absorber right now, which is probably a good thing because I would get zero sleep with the way you were flipping and turning!
 Gosh I just love you so much, I sent your picture and said Hi to all of your family and they were amazed at how adorable you already are! 
Keep up the good work with growing perfectly healthy and strong and keep practicing those gymnastics skills, you'll be in the Olympics before you know it!
Here's our {awkward} photo together! I wore an extra thick shirt and poked my belly out as far as it could go so it looked like I have a baby belly instead of just a food belly. Everyone I see tells me I don't even look pregnant yet. So hopefully soon you'll pop right out and make your baby belly debut. The nurse said I could use a few more pounds, but you seem to be taking it all from me! I mean you're already four days ahead of schedule you little champ! These last 20 weeks have just flown by, and I can't wait for the next 20 to be over with so I can see that cute little face of yours in my arms. Love you bunches bunches!
        Love,   
                   Mom..

6 comments:

Abby said...

So awesome! Congrats on the baby girl!! How funny that she is showing a bit of personality in there. :)

Abbie said...

Cute Roz!! I just read your comment on my blog and I think that is a great idea! If you move down here then I can see your sweet little baby girl!!

busch bunch said...

You look super cute. And barely prego lol :) good luck with the next 20 weeks:)

Cassidee Garner said...

You look so cute! By The Way I Love Your Hair!.

Cori and Colin said...

Rozy, I'm so excited for you!! Good luck with everything!

Bree said...

You are TINY and so adorable!!