July 11, 2011

Weekend in Idaho...

Over the 4th  we were up in Idaho. It was a bitter/sweet 
weekend seeing that it was Linda's burial.
But it was great being with all of our families. 
We had a fun filled weekend with LOTS of pictures. 
It doesn't help that all the family is so darn cute so this will definitely be a picture overload. Here are a few pictures from the Burial of the Fam.
Me and the little Ham
 Me and my girls ;)
Grandma and Grandpa Eaton
The Handsome husband and I..


We started off the weekend with a little Lawn mowing, and swimming

 Rowbury style...
My grandpa came out and said, "look out there's a loose nut behind the wheel"
good one gramps.. ;)
Isn't that just the sweetest picture? Two pea's in a pod right there...
Sun bathing beauties.. 
A trip to Idaho is incomplete without roasting hot dogs and
 mallows at the Sand dunes and jumping off the hills until your entirely covered in sand, bum crack and all...
the crazies! 


Me and my Maddie girl..
Ry Ry and Kendy, aren't they adorable?
Look at these cute nieces and nephews of mine...

the Girls!
Jenny attempting her photography skills ;)

The next morning we woke up bright and early (and when I say bright and early I mean before the sun was even up early) To drive down to Drigg's to watch the Hot Air Balloons! This was my first time going, and I was just LOVING it! I took like 50 pictures of the beautiful scenery and balloons
 {don't worry I'll spare you of ALL those pictures}
all the kiddo's..
I'm lovin' the shadow of our picture taker...




 Beautiful eh??
And then we ended the night with the Drigg's Fire Works! AMAZING!
little buds..



And I know it doesn't look like it but I spent a lot of time with My other family as well.. We had dutch oven chicken that my daddio made, went to the awesome Rexburg Parade (by awesome I mean super lame) Then we went to the Idaho Falls Fire works.

 I love my fam so much and I had a wonderful weekend. Can't WAIT for the 24th and the last weekend of this month to spend more fun times with them all. Hope everyone had a fab 4th.. 
 Ok I just Had to add this one last video, I have like 5 more but I will spare you till a later time. I just thought it was cute..

No comments: