May 15, 2011

Where in the world will Elder Eaton Go??

Yep that's right! My little bro handed his papers in today and is now awaiting his MISSION CALL! I'm seriously SOO proud of this kid. He has overcame so many challenges in his life, but he always seems to end up on top. He is one tough cookie and I am so proud to call him my little brother. Every time I'm in Rexburg I always get a handful of moms coming up to me saying how much their son looks up to my brother and all he has accomplished. He's seriously our small town superstar. He is going to be the Worlds Greatest Missionary. The people {wherever he serves} are going to fall in love with him and learn to love the church through him. He has such a way with people that just amazes me. I couldn't be MORE PROUD OF HIM! He's also coming to stay with me next week to get his teeth cleaned. I have a full agenda for our weekend! {it may or may not involve j-dawgs and the chocolate} It makes me sad knowing that the weekends I get to spend with him are dwindling down till he leaves me for TWO WHOLE YEARS! I still can't believe he is old enough to be leaving... Seems like just yesterday we were little kids and my sister and I were terrorizing him... How he survived us we still aren't sure. But we must have done something right because he turned out pretty darn great ;) and now he is leaving us for two full years, which let's the GUESSING GAME BEGIN! Where in the world is Elder Eaton going??

2 comments:

Kip & Melissa said...

A mission already! We really must be getting old :) that is so exciting can't wait to hear where here is going!

Michael and Jessica Terry said...

Oh my goodness I cant believe he is getting ready to go on his mission he grew up so fast! Justin is such an awesome kid, I am so excited for him to go on his mission! I bet you are going to miss him so much!