April 7, 2011
*Mothers*
As I was talking to my mom today, she was feeling a little left out since my sister and I started our new blog. So I just wanted to take a minute and let her know how much I LOVE HER! She is the BEST mom in the entire world and one of my very best friends.
She is ALWAYS there for me when I need her.. I got my Feel Goods hurt REAL bad yesterday, and who was the first person I called? You got it.. My momma. Yesterday when I called her with my feel goods all hurt, she was there to listen and make me feel SO much better. Which is something she can always seem to do. I might be bawling my eye's out but two minutes later she's turning those tears of hurt into tears of laughter. I don't know where I'd be today without her.
My mother-in-law is another "mother" of mine that I am forever grateful for. I hear Horror stories of people's mother-in-laws and I just sit back laughing, knowing that I have the best mom in law ever. She's been VERY sick the past few months, and it just made me realize how important moms truly are. You never know how much they do for you until they are not there to do it. It made me be VERY grateful for the two wonderful moms I have in my life. Thanks JoeAnn for raising the Best boy in the entire world and teaching him how to be the best husband on earth.
MOMS of mine I love you dearly and I appreciate all you do for me.
Much love...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We do have the best mom in the world huh? Love you momma!!!!
(Thanks for the comment on my blog)
And I am one of those people with horror stories! Mommys ARE the best!!!
aw, sweet :) i'm lucky to have a wonderful mom-in-law too
http://bottleblack.blogspot.com
Your new blog is darling and fun. Looking forward to following it! You should definitely look into going on the Peru trip next year. With you as a hygienist and your husband speaking spanish- you would be invaluable and it was such a great trip. Let me know if you want more info.
Ahhhhh, That is the nicest thing anyone ever said to me. Thanks for the shout out and lots of love back to you! I love all my children and now grandchild soooooo much. Where would I be without all of you. (oh going so crazy with dad being empty nesters)
Your the best in the whole werld!
Post a Comment