I have been in a sewing mood lately. Which is weird cause I am not a sewer.. It all started when I made those pillows, then I made a few burp clothes for a friend, and THEN I came across this beauty
HERE and I just Had to make it! The zipper was a little rough since I've never done one before.. but I thought it turned out pretty cute for not being a seamstress! I just found my next BIG project and can't Wait to do it! I'll post what it is when I actually get started, it will definitely take me a while.. Of course I should be studying for my test tomorrow, but sewing is just WAY more exciting!
5 comments:
Roz! I have been wanted to sew a skirt but it looks hard and I'm scared I'll screw up! Maybe I'll try though, sewing is so much better than studying!
Roz that skirt is DARLING!!! oh my goodness I gotta go look for one like that. i love it!
LOVE that skirt!!! Cute blog, pardon my stalking :)
where did you get the pattern for this? It is super cute!
Are we joking?! You are so flippin talented! Oh my heck woman that skirt is adorable! You have inspired me just a little bit to start sewing :)
Post a Comment