*This was a pretty eventful week for me the Dental Hygiene world. It was our first week back in clinic, we made our first impressions and more importantly my first INJECTION! I won't lie, I couldn't sleep the night before because the thought of me shoving a needle into someones oral mucosa was a tid bit frighting! ESPECIALLY since the only thing we had practiced on was an ORANGE. But it wasn't that bad, I actually very much enjoyed it!
*And to celebrate our long week of FIRSTS we threw a little Birthday/Girls night party for Julia. LOVE these girls.. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Oh, also, everytime I see pictures of your niece Everlie it makes me think of my girl Emery.. they look so similar! Especially that 3rd picture on your last post. And funny that their names are similar too!! ;) What a cutie! I want to eat her up, just like mine!
4 comments:
haha I did impressions for bleaching trays on our sterile tech and I got it all over her face! Whoops! I bet you did great!
Oh I don't i could sleep either knowing I'd have to stick a needle in someone. Ouch! Glad it went well. You're a natural!
Looks like a fun par-tay!
Oh, also, everytime I see pictures of your niece Everlie it makes me think of my girl Emery.. they look so similar! Especially that 3rd picture on your last post. And funny that their names are similar too!! ;) What a cutie! I want to eat her up, just like mine!
hey looks like htings are going well for you! you look happy! and thanks i love the lil guy. your niece is super cute too!!!
Post a Comment