My daddy took me and my brother shooting last weekend... Here are a few photo's from our crazy adventure!
Then I got to experience a little bit of David Archuletta's concert with my mother and grandma.. My beautiful cousin Kendra plays the violin and sings with David Archuletta, so that's who's in a few of these pictures..
David A himself..
I didn't know I had two sons in the family! Ha you all look so good out in those fields. I wouldn't of done too good with that snake. They freak me out!!!!
Good job shooting! You guys tore that can apart! I wish I was that good at it, Brian took me a few times and I hit the target like once haha. Anyway hope your doing good!
That is so fun that you are so close to your brother and dad. You are such a fun person and whoever you are with you make it so much fun. That is so cool that you know David A. I have loved him from the start of American Idol. Hope you are doing well. If you are ever up here and doing gymnastics I want to come. Call me!
6 comments:
I didn't know I had two sons in the family! Ha you all look so good out in those fields. I wouldn't of done too good with that snake. They freak me out!!!!
Good job shooting! You guys tore that can apart! I wish I was that good at it, Brian took me a few times and I hit the target like once haha. Anyway hope your doing good!
How fun! I'm also a little jealous. I don't think Archie will be making a stop in good ol' sin city any time soon! If only...I really like him!
Looks like so much fun! Awesome pics of the shooting! And, up close, David doesn't look as small- maybe he is growing up!
That is so fun that you are so close to your brother and dad. You are such a fun person and whoever you are with you make it so much fun. That is so cool that you know David A. I have loved him from the start of American Idol. Hope you are doing well. If you are ever up here and doing gymnastics I want to come. Call me!
How fun!!! I went to his concert too!! It was awesome!!
Post a Comment