May 22, 2010

Graduation? Already?

Well my little, "big" brother Justin Eaton is graduating this week and I cannot even believe it. Where does the time go? He has seriously accomplished so much in his life so far including; being the most amazing gymnast ever, playing the cello, being a member of the MHS choir, traveling the world in the Young Ambassadors Program, being Student Office President at Madison High school, being a straight A student, and in the midst of all these accomplishments he still finds time to be the biggest gentleman and the greatest little brother in the world... I'm seriously so proud of this kid, he has overcome a lot of obstacles and no matter what happens he always has his handsome little smile on that face of his.. Brother I am SOO proud of you! I wish him the best of luck at BSU this fall and in all of his future endeavors. (I can't make it to his graduation because I have class.. so here is an early graduation congrats to him) And here are some brag session photo's because he is just so darn cute.. I don't know HOW MANY TIMES I've been asked if Justin is my husband.. I guess they think him and Mitch look alike?? Or maybe Mitch is always out of town and I make my little brother go everywhere with me.. ha Love you SOOO Much brother!

7 comments:

Chelsi said...

He is such a STUD!! I was so excited to finally see him at CJs Homecoming and hear that he is going to BSU. He is going to do AWESOME!! He's a hotty too ;) The girls are going to be lovin him! ha -- We still need to get together. I don't know what your schedule is like with school, but I want to hang out!! call me :)

ashley said...

wow! i can't believe that little justin is so grown up! and he's such a good looking guy! tell him congrats for me!

Michael and Jessica Terry said...

Crazy i cant believe he is graduating and heading off to college. TIme has flown by so fast. Congrats babe on getting into school, that is so exciting! We will have to play tons when i get home. I just need to call you so we can catch up! I hope you are loving school. Miss ya tons!

Cassidee Garner said...

Congrats Justin!!

Bree said...

I cannot believe Justin's graduating! I think the last time I saw him he was like 10!! Crazy! Bet your mama's sad to send her youngest off to college soon!! I love your family, hope things are going great!

Zach and Nikky said...

Justin is such a stud!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to my beautiful children. I love you all so much and are so proud of you and all your accomplishments. I'm not sure about getting older, but adding to the family is definatley going to be fun.