Well it's been a while since I've updated our little blog.. But I finally have some post worthy news! Me and Mitch are moving to Milwaukee, Wisconsin at the end of the month. Yes, we're doing the selling thing again which I absolutely LOVE! I can't wait to move somewhere new and have a change of scenery.. Yes I will miss all of our friends and family in the BURG, but I've learned that when you leave for a few months and come back, everything is still EXACTLY the same as you left it.. I've never really heard anything about Wisconsin except for they make a lot of cheese (which stinks because I cannot stand cheese) so we'll see how it goes over there...In other news, I haven't posted for about a month so here are a million pictures to tell of our April Adventures...
Eating dinner with our Florida Friends..
The one and only Chiz's
the best grandparents ever on Easter morning..
all the grand kids after the Easter egg hunt
Eating dinner for Destry's Birthday
Movie date night with Maddie!
Babysitting little Beau..
Lizzy's graduation!
Hanging out with some of our favorite people!
Hope everyone had an enjoyable Easter holiday, and I hope everyone is praying for summer to get here SOON!!I know I am..
Like I said earlier Rozzy, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! Thanks for letting us come and have all of our fun adventures together! I hope we get to have another one in Utah next week! P.S. I really dont know what we are going to do without you guys this summer!
You look like you are having so much fun!! And I am so excited that you are going to sell in MIlwaukee! I hope that you get to see my brother! You always look beautiful I hope I see you before you go!
It has been forever since I have seen you or talked to you! You are cute as ever and I love your dark hair by the way! Have fun in Wisconsin, change is always good :)
5 comments:
Like I said earlier Rozzy, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! Thanks for letting us come and have all of our fun adventures together! I hope we get to have another one in Utah next week!
P.S. I really dont know what we are going to do without you guys this summer!
You look like you are having so much fun!! And I am so excited that you are going to sell in MIlwaukee! I hope that you get to see my brother! You always look beautiful I hope I see you before you go!
It has been forever since I have seen you or talked to you! You are cute as ever and I love your dark hair by the way! Have fun in Wisconsin, change is always good :)
Milwaukee sounds like a fun adventure. I hope to see you before you leave.
wow Wisconsin huh? Sounds fun!!! Good luck in your Milwaukee adventures!
Post a Comment