March 1, 2010
Baby Avril
Sunday Feb. 28th
9:46 pm
Danie texts me and says...
"Ok so.... I think my water broke and I lost my mucus plug.. So I'm just waiting for contractions to start!!!!!
Roz- "What! So are you at the hospital yet or are you waiting? Tonight is the night, YAY!!!
Danie-" I'm at my home waiting"
10:16
Roz- "any contractions yet?"
Danie- "No, not yet haha"
12:03
Danie-"Nothing new... Just crampy"
Roz- "So just more waiting!"
Danie="Yeah"
1:54
Danie-"Ok contractions are about three to four mins apart and last for a min.."
7:40 am
Roz-"Is she here yet?"
Danie-"Not yet, I just got my epidural and am at a 4"
10:12
Danie- "Dilated to a FIVE now!!!
12:33
Danie- "Should have the baby around two"
2:11
Danie- "Getting closer!!! They got my cart all ready to have this baba!"
2:44
Danie-"I'm at a TEN!!!!! now she needs to drop just a bit more and she'll be here"
5:34
Our friend Lexsie-"They just heard the baby cry for the first time!
5:53
Lexsie- "6 pounds 10 ounces, 16 inches long with red blond hair!"
Baby AVRIL KAY EAST is FINALLY here! This was our conversation starting Sunday evening, and after all the anticipation she is really here! Congrats to Danie and Cory, they will be the best parents ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cute! yay for danie she will be a great mom :)
I just saw this!! Haha what a day huh!!
Post a Comment