October 21, 2009
Come what may, and love it..
Alright.. Even though this was one of the worst days I've had in a while, the thought keeps coming to mind, Come what may, and love it. I spoke in church on this beautiful talk, and it has helped me ever since. I seriously am SO VERY blessed. I have the best husband, an awesome family, and the greatest friends a girl could ever ask for! I'm especially blessed knowing the lord is on my side always. Sometimes I have a bad day and complain WAY TO MUCH.. But it somehow reminds me how blessed I truly am. I have never really had any tough trials or hardships, and I still find things to complain about. If I just remember Elder Wirthlin's comforting words, Come what may, and love it, it always brings a happier spirit inside me. SO I guess I had a terrible day, but by the end I realize how blessed I truly am. I know my heavenly father loves me and continues to bless me daily, I just wake up on the wrong side of the bed sometimes and forget to see past the bad, and see the many wonderful blessings. Thanks everyone for your friendship and kindness you truly all are blessings in my life...And always remember when your having a bad day, It could be worse! And don't forget... .Come what may, and love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am sorry to hear that you had such a crappy day, but what a great perspective to have! If you keep this for the rest of your life you will be SUPER blessed!!! Hope today is better! :-)
you should have stayed in idaho so i could see you from time to time at bahio! hope utah is going good :) be happy roz! love you
Roz you are just so good! You will love it because you always have a perfect attitude!! I am sorry you had a bad day yesterday but it will get better! Love ya!
Ok that is the cutest post ever! Thanks for reminding me that I need to be more grateful for my wonderful life! Your the best!
Post a Comment