I have had so much fun this week! (Besides missing my loving husband) My brother is student Body President here at MHS, so being the great BIG sister I am, I've been helping a little brother out..
Blanket making (for the Leatham Family, WE LOVE YOU, and we're so glad They were able to come home!!)
Poster making at the High School (Just like the good old days in high school cheer) Decorating Floats for the homecoming parade (I'm driving Mitch's truck and trailer for the parade tomorrow)
Bachelorette parties,
"Slumber parties" (EXTREMELY informative, a little TOO Informative haha
Bridal shower for my girl DANIE!
Going to IF with my BFF Danie (her wedding this weekend!!!!
YAY)
And many more adventures to come..
MHS football game tomorrow
Baby shower on Saturday for the AMAZING Ashley (anderson) Felix
Danie's wedding Saturday (She's going to make the most BEAUTIFUL BRIDE)
And my husbands return to his loving wife and family on SUNDAY!
So it's been busy busy every day all day (a complete change from my life in Cali.. MISS YOU GUYS!!) But it's been great being home with my family again and all my friends! Life in the burg is pretty great, I'm a little bit sad to move to Utah and leave all of our wonderful friends and family...But here are a few pictures of my week, I'll post more later, I'm exhausted and ready for bed!

The gift I
MADE for Danie's Bridal Shower.. my theme was "First Halloween Decor" (this isn't the finished product I added some ribbons and things but you get the general idea)

There are more photo's to come.. Hope everyone has a GREAT WEEKEND!!
2 comments:
I love your halloween blocks! Gotta love MHS haha. Good times. I lost my voice during homecoming week when I was SBP because I was so stressed out-locked my keys in my car twice on the day of the homecoming game, and in general, had a wonderful time haha. That's awesome you're making a blanket for the Leathams.
Sounds exciting! Look at your craftiness... nice work ;) Wish I could be at the game tonight to cheer on them BEES!! I'm excited for you to move closer ;) Let me know when you'll be here.
Post a Comment