September 12, 2009

home sweet home...

$20- Snacks and food for our big roadtrip $10- Drinks for the long drive $8- Quick stop at Wendy's $150- Gas (Gas prices are SO high in california right now) $12- Quizno's stop $4- Yogurt at Yogurtland with my California cousins $0- Going through every temple in California in 3 days with my Eternal Companion.... Priceless Well I made it home and I was so happy to see all of my family at the airport. I'm already missing Mitch so hopefully these next few weeks will go by super fast. Well we hit every temple in California in 3 days! It was such a great experience to attend all those beautiful temples. They are each so unique and amazing in their own ways.. We woke up Thursday morning around 6:30 and drove up to the Sacramento Temple then down to the Oakland temple then came home Thursday night.. woke up Friday morning at 2:30 AM (torture) and drove down to the Redlands, then hit San Diego and Newport Beach all in one day. Then we went to Alhambra and stayed with my Uncle Kerry and my beautiful California cousins.. Then Saturday morning bright and early at 6:30 we woke up and went to the LA Temple then Mitch Dropped me off at the LAX airport and now I'm home! Thats our trip in a nutshell and now here are some photo's... WOW What a post haha

7 comments:

Abby said...

Wow Roz- what a fun trip! A little crazy but fun! That's cool you made it to all the temples. They're beautiful.
I was looking closely at all your outfits-- I love them all. You're a fab dresser. And I love love your flat sandals - where'd you get those?
You two are just so cute.

Ben and Stacey said...

wow. how crazy. i loved this post! thats so great!

Abbie said...

That is so fun!! I can't wait to hit all the Utah ones with you guys!! I am glad that you are home! You will be down here soon and then we can do all sorts of crazy things!! I am so excited!!!!!

Destry and Liz said...

You guys are so stinking cute!!! Im glad youre home! We need to go play now!!!

Chelsi said...

So fun! Glad you made it home safely. Can't wait til you move to UT :)

Ashley Sullenger said...

Yay on coming home, that really is the best feeling in the world! And that's so sweet you were able to go to all of those temples! So cool. Hey thanks for letting me kno about Amy Leatham. I did a post on it. It literally breaks my heart.

Jill said...

Hope you don't mind if I found you through Ashley's blog. Love to see you girls all growed up and playing house! Love the Temple Trip you and your hubby did! keep it up for the rest of your lives.....IT IS A GREAT THING!!