April 7, 2009

This one's for the girls!

I just wanted to say Thanks to all the girls in my life! As much as I love my husband I always need a day to play with the girls!! All the fingernail parties and shopping days.. I love my Monday night dinners with my girls in Pocatello, I look forward to it every week! So thanks for all the memories girls and all the fun memories to come!!
The Best Monday Night Dinner Club! haha
Me and Melissa DEFINITELY WIN the Most annoying roommates award! ha
He thinks our tractors Sexy...
OK so I posted lots of pictures and these are only a select few that I have... But I love you girls and there are a million more girls I didn't get on here and I love you guys to!

6 comments:

Abbie said...

I love you Roz!! and the picture of me is a great one.... haha that is a joke!! but I miss you! Are you going to Utah for school still? We are for sure going in the fall so we will be close and can play!

Chelsi said...

What a fun idea! It's sooo true, we love our husbands, but need a little girl time too.

Kip & Melissa said...

Oh Rosa.. those were some fun times!! I'm so sorry I missed you on monday I am so sad, I forgot my phone at home that day and didn't get home until 1!! Maybe next week and remind me on sunday so I DON'T FORGET!! :) love ya!

Morrows said...

Roz,
I found your blog! I was super excited about that! It will be fun to keep up with what is going on in your life!

Michael and Jessica Terry said...

Oh i miss you. We had so much fun in high school. But i am going to be home on sunday night so we have to go play! Did you get tickets to the Britany spears concert?? I still want to go ha!!!

BRITTANY said...

*HAHA THAT'S TOO FUNNY--I THINK DEEP DOWN MOST PEOPLE SECRETLY LIKES HANNAH MONTANA BUT JUST WON'T ADMIT IT!..YOU SHOULD SO COME THOUGH!~..MAKE ASH COME--IT'D BE FUN...TOMORROW NIGHT AT 10:00 WE'RE GOING..=)...