January 13, 2009

first weeks of married life..

well i'm new to this whole blogging deal, but danielle says it's a rule to make a blog when you get married.. a little background about me and mitchell...me and mitch met back in highschool..well i was still in highschool, he was graduated and getting ready to go on a mission.. we dated a little bit before he left on a mission.. we wrote here and there while he was out there. but i sent off my own missionary in march and mitch got home a month later in april. so me and him hung out almost everyday for a year. we went out to florida for the summer and by the end of the summer we knew we were meant to be married for time and all eternity!! so on sept 20th mitch proposed to me in the cutest way possible and me and mitchell just got married on Jan 3rd and i couldn't be happier! we're living in rexburg for a few months. he's working doing construction for right now and i'm just going to school. he's gonna sell again this summer so we'll be moving in april or may. we went to vegas for our honeymoon.. we had gone on a cruise two weeks before we got married to the carribean so we decided to stay close to home for our honeymoon.. but vegas was lots of fun. we went to the excalibur tournament of kings show and to the phantom of the opera..then we had to come home to reality, work and school! but we're still having lots of fun.. i actually cooked my first meal for him today, haha i'm a really good wife right! we've been married over a week and it's my first meal.. oh well i'll get better hopefully! anyways that's just a little info on me and mitchell and i guess i'll post something another day! and i don't know how to blog so any suggestions would help! haha

4 comments:

Abbie said...

I am so happy you started a blog! Now I can see you even if I am in Washington!! I love you!

Adam,Emily, Paisley, Hayden, and Landon said...

Roz! Congrats girl! I love the blog world! so glad you joined! :D

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

so glad that you have a blog!!! and I am so happy you are a newly married woman! Congrats!

Kip & Melissa said...

I am so glad you have a blog! This is a great day! I hope everything is going good!